Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sugoi Midzero leg warmer


I've worn more than a few pairs of leg and arm warmers over the years with limited success.
Recently I got these Sugoi midzero leg warmers, or knees as I call them, and they do what they are supposed to do.
I don't ask much from my gear really, just for results. If my stuff works and I don't notice it, I'm happy. But that smile turns upside down when gear fails the basic tasks.
Sugoi is one of the few companies I've found that use a tape gripper at the top seam to hold the 'knees' in place.
When they are tucked into the shorts they are bomber and never move. Simple task, done simply.
In fact I use them for running, instead of knickers or pants weather permitting, and if find the support around my knee comforting and beneficial.
They are lined with with soft fleece and articulated for ease of movement at the knee.
These 'knees' are a must and I find I wear them more than I ever imagined.
Recomended buy

PRICE
about $40 CDN.

No comments:

Post a Comment