Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sugoi Piston 200 Tights

It was evident to me when I saw the stock image of the Sugoi Piston 200 tights that they were a garment I really needed. Two things really jumped out at me just from the photo.
1. They would fit. Period. So many tights are long in the rise and end up doubled over to compensate for their length in the crotch. The result is a horrible fit and frustration. The rise measures 20 cm. but fits better than that number indicates.
2. Compression is my new best friend and the Piston Series was offered from my trusted garment friends at Sugoi. I've worn the socks with great success and how could I go wrong with lower body full cover. My instincts were right and these are my must have gear. I've been spreading the word since I first pulled them on. They've been on during a workout, afterwards, on a long plane ride, an equally long bus ride, to bed and for two solid telemarking days. The results were astounding, as my quads, ham-strings, and glutes really benefited from the squeeze.
They are really finely crafted too with flatlock seams, light weight, durability and compression strength.
The claims of compression ring true for me and have helped my with recovery. The company line adds improved muscle stability, and increased movement efficiency.
They feature the usual stuff too, like an interior key pocket and 3M Scotchlite reflective dots.

PRICE $90 CDN.

No comments:

Post a Comment